Memberships & Affiliations
Labor Condition Application (LCA):
NOTICE OF THE FILING OF A LABOR CONDITION APPLICATION
WITH THE EMPLOYMENT AND TRAINING ADMINISTRATION
1. An H-1B non-immigrant worker is being sought by Unique Building Maintenance Group, Inc. through the filing of a Labor Condition Application (LCA) with the Employment and Training Administration of the U.S. Department of Labor.
2. One (1) such worker is being sought.
3. This worker is being sought as a Development Specialist.
4. A salary of $40,000 per year is being offered to this worker.
5. The period of employment for which this worker is sought is October 1, 2017, to September 13, 2020.
6. The employment will occur at Unique Building Maintenance Group, Inc.’s location at 3077 Peachtree Industrial Blvd, Suite 210, Duluth, GA 30097.
7. The Labor Condition Application is available for public at 3077 Peachtree Industrial Blvd, Suite 210, Duluth, GA 30097.
LABOR CONDITION APPLICATION POSTING NOTICE
“Complaints alleging misrepresentation of material facts in the Labor Condition
Application and/or failure to comply with the terms of the Labor Condition
Application may be filed with any office of the Wage and Hour Division of the United States Department of Labor.”
Please contact our HR department if you have any further questions.
Please fill out the form below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org